Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Already a SO-So Sunday... GTKY Sunday

So today is going to be blah because I have a lot to do. I have to do a lot of cleaning and laundry and if you have been around here long enough you know I HATE cleaning. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Anyway, before I start doing the dreaded I figured I would do some Getting to Know You Sunday of course.

1. do you weigh yourself?
I occassionally weigh myself. Sometimes after a hard workout at the gym I feel like I should weigh myself.

 
2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
Hmmm I dont know..I try to not remember the nasty tasting things.

 
3. snail mail or email?
I prefer email because the only stuff I get through snail mail is bills. I dont get a lot of mail either way from friends. Texting is the way we communicate

 
4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?
I dont think any of my fears are irrational. Ok fine i am afraid of soggy bread. It really grosses me out.
5. do you play an instrument?
Nope I have no musical or artistic talent whatsoever.

6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?
Definetly a snake, I feel like I have the opportunity to survive that. If I was malled by a bear I dont think I would be walking away alive or with all my limbs.

7. do you ever go braless in public?
Never in public... Call me a horrible person but I get grossed out if I can tell someone is not wearing a bra. I dont need to see your nipples through your thin shirt. Im sure there are people that dont wear a bra and I cant tell and thats fine. I have smaller boobs and I always wear bras.

8. today i am thankful for........................?
Yesterday.

I hope you had a great weekend and have a Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. OOH... I love, love, LOVE snail mail. I love sending random things to people and getting random crap in the mail too. It's fun. :) I'm at my post office at LEAST once a week mailing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely get fun snail mail - it's always damn credit card offers or something! BOO! Well.. the occasional crate and barrel catalog comes along, so that's nice. I need to subscribe to some fun magazines or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey! Don't knock nipple shirts! Lol

    ReplyDelete