Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Sunday, September 25, 2011

If Survey and some picture recaps

Ok I know I havent recapped anything for you guys yet and I promise I will!! I am hoping to do that today while I am watching the Chargers game but I cant promise anything. I will include some pictures at the bottom of this post from our SF trip and some other randomness :)

I did want to post at least 1 blog entry today so I saw this awesome If... survey and decided to take it because you all probably remember how much I love surveys. Hmm maybe its because I am self absorbed ;)

If...


•If I were to get pregnant...I would be scared shitless and really confused and torn. I am not ready for a kid whatsoever right now.
•If I could have any job in the world…hmm this is difficult. I would either be an event planner focused on working with sport teams and venues.

•If I had a day to myself...get a massage, read a book at a park under a beautiful tree, watch some tv, and go to Starbucks or Panera and people watch :)

•If I could get married all over again…well considering I have never been married I would have my dream wedding. Colors would be a navy blue and yellow with sunflowers and caulli lillies. The ceremony would be short (we're talking 15 minutes max) and the reception would be super long. It would be beautifully decorated but more importantly it will be a ton of fun with an awesome DJ, yummy food, and an open bar.

•If I could live anywhere in the U.S...I am happy in CA in the city that I am. i would just prefer to live in one of the historic homes or up in the hills

•If I were to have more children...I dont have any children currently but I want 2-3 kids.


•If I could have any talent in the world...I would be a world class chef

•If you met me in real life...I hope you would like me. you would think I am sweet and funny but a little bit bitchy ;) Oh and I am a bit quirky

•If I went back to school...I would go back for my MBA in organizational leadership :)

•If money were not an object...I would buy a gorgeous house and hire an interior decorator, I would get a Ferrari F430, and I would put a bunch of money in savings so I can continue to live a great life. I wouild also dionate to a charity


•If I could meet one celebrity...hmmmm if I was single it would be ryan gosling. But I think I would want to meet Anne Hathway or Katy Perry. I think I would have a lot in common with these girls because they seem down to earth and funny.

•If I could shop at only one store for the rest of my life...hmmmm this is hard. Only for clothes? Hmm I have become addicted with Banana Republic but is this my own money? Probably a department store like Macy's or Nordstrom even though Nordstroms might be too much for me right now.


•If I could choose an animal/pet...Well I have dogs and cats so I would say a horse if I had someone to take care of the gross duties. If not then probably a chinchilla


•If I could go on a trip right now...PARIS! Hands down that is easy
•If I had to choose between a house cleaner and personal chef...House cleaner for sure. I hate hate hate cleaning and I dont really do it so ya. I actually like cooking and I am fairly good (read: decent) at it so while it might be fun to have a personal chef I would miss cooking.
•If I had the option to get plastic surgery…I would get a boob job. I do like my boobs and I am still young so they are still perky but I have noticed that when I lay down sometimes it gets uncomfortable because part of my boob feels like its under my arm pit. I would like my boobs to look perky and perfect regardless of my age and if/when I have kids
Now for some much needed pictures with mini updates :)

We went to the Dodger vs Giants game at AT&T Park in full Dodger gear and we really didnt get heckled at all... Trust me I was scared.

This is us at the bottom of the crookedest street in SF


My favorite picture of me thus far :)
These are my babies PeeWee and Roxie. Sadly we have to get rid of Roxie because we are moving and no places will let us have a dog as big as her...


This is the newest addition to our family. Our kitty, Pikachu, is the sweetest and most lovable cat ever. He isnt happy unless he is cuddling with us

We also went on a day trip to Sea World and had a lot of fun. That was my favorite sea lion and I even was able to feed him

I also had my birthday while I was gone so I am now 24... This was Kevin's bday present to me. I got to meet my favorite Laker player, Ron Artest.

That is all for now but I will come back soon to recap some fun trips we have taken, my bday, and what I have been doing for fun lately.

2 comments:

  1. I would love a house chef!! Plus I love to clean. :)

    Cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Giants game and didn't have on SF attire either. Looks like you've been having fun!

    ReplyDelete