Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Friday, November 12, 2010

Exciting News Revealed & Friday Oddities (PG-13 Edition)

Hola folks!! Well I am able to tell you all my exciting news. 


I will be flying out to Atlanta for a week of training on November 29th. I am super super excited about this job. I will be a territory manager (outside sales) for business to business sale of engravable materials. I think I will do a great job in outside sales and I will be making way more money than at my current job. AND I will be getting paid bi-weekly instead of monthly (which sucked)


 I quit my other job and I am now on "vacation" until then.  I could have just given my two weeks at my job and then not had a break in between the two but I didn't for a couple of reasons 1) I was miserable there and not performing well and 2) I have never given myself time off since I graduated high school. I worked full time when I was in college (full time). I got my 1st "career" job right out of college and went from my college job directly to that 1st job. Then when I got my second job I took 2 days off before I started. So I think its important that I give myself this time off to relax, not be burnt out, and get my ducks in order. So woot!!




Okay now it is some time for Friday Oddities! 
(Please do not read the following stories if you don't want to read about sex or if you get offended easily. I warned you so no bitching at me for being a pervert or rude.)


So I "stole" the first two from Stacy Says. She always has some great stuff that she features and I love her blog so you should check it out.


Too lazy to buy a vibrator? Check out this Drive Thru Sex Shop




Source


Yah. I can't believe that this is real. In Alabama they felt that it was necessary to make a drive thru sex shop. Why? I don't get it. I mean sure sometimes after a long hard day at work you don't want to get out of the car to buy those edible panties you have been wanting. Even with three lanes, I wonder how long the wait is. 

Oh on another note...Sex shops are still banned in Alabama (ugh don't get me started on why this pisses me off). So in order to be legal it has to be serving a "medical reason" so customers have to fill out a health survey before purchasing anything.

This Cricket has Big Balls!

Source

This is a Bush Cricket whose balls account for 14% of its body weight and scientists are saying this is the reason behind why they are so promiscuous. When animals have big testes they are more likely to mate with many females. (So beware women if your significant other has larger than usual balls he might be more promiscuous) 


The Bush Cricket's ball weight proportion to body size  would be equivalent to a man whose balls weigh 11 lbs. CRAZY!

Weird Sex Facts

Worlds Oldest Condom...Made of Linen


Now I present you with the top 10 weird sex facts.


1) Vibrators and Sex are better than a Tranquilizer
2) Kellogg's Corn Flakes were invented to reduce masturbation...
3)Sperm on face=No wrinkles
4)Sex makes you beautiful (so have sex with more ugly people!)
5)In the 1500s condoms were made of linen. 
6)Wig for your privates... Hmm no thanks
7) Missed the gym? Have sex. It will burn 300 calories every 30 minutes. Yah I avoid the gym like the plague...but I still exercise :)
8)Women like dirty talk more! (Yah this shouldn't be on the weird facts list)
9) Shoes and feet are the most commen fetishes. I won't feel so bad on my next shoe shopping trip
10) Blow Job came about because "blow" was slang for ejaculation and "blowsy" was slang for prostitute. 


Well I shall be in Vegas this weekend on my girls trip. We leave tonight and I will be back Monday late afternoon probably. I will try to take tons of pictures and have a good recap for you when I get back...But I cant promise anything!! 


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

9 comments:

  1. LOL I love the weird facts! That's so funny.

    Also, you have some blog love waiting on ya. Come on over!

    www.jumblemash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congrats on your new job! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They called that the Kevin Cricket you said? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for THAT info Aimee!!! Ha! You are hilarious. Mine broke in half.....yes I just said that, and don't even ask me how - overuse I suppose. Oh well. Haven't gotten around to replacing it yet - maybe I need a drive-thru.
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new job!!! That is exciting, and it sounds like it will be great!
    I'm brand new to your blog by the way and just became a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for your new job!

    How awesome would a drive through sex shop be?! Not that I would...um...cough cough...go there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new job! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new job! More money is always awesome!! Will you still be in So Cal then?? Or moving? I read Stacy Says too. Love her blog!

    ReplyDelete