Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Look Who's Back! Back Again!

Yep I didn't die in Vegas.  I got back Monday evening and I slept/rested all day yesterday. Vegas was BEYOND amazing and I had a blast. I will do a recap soon but I can't find my camera cord so I may do a recap  with no pictures and then share the pictures later lol. We shall see.

Here is a quick recap of what we did though and some tips to do Vegas right,

Friday Night: We arrived really late at night. Went to walk around New York, New York, Excalibur, and the Luxor. It was just a fun night of being silly and touristy.

Tip: Ask for directions if you cant find something or else you will just be wandering around aimlessly. 
Quote of the night: Dude Cris Angel looks like a Penis!


Saturday: Drink all day party all night-motto for Saturday! Walked the strip from 10:30 am- 5 pm. Then we played games in our hotel room (we stayed at the MGM). That night we went to 3 clubs (Tabu, Studio 54, and Eva Longoria's). Eva's was the best that night. She has a fantastic club and it was nice to get free drinks at all the clubs.
This was me on Saturday night. Ready for the clubs (from my phone)

This is the one in the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood

Tip: Get your souvenir drinks at Fat Tuesdays (located in a bunch of the hotels including MGM, Planet Hollywood, Excalibur, Imperial Palace) because they are cheaper, tastier, and stronger. (I got a football with Belinni and Peach in it). Also always get Jello Shots!


See thats Adam Richman from Man vs. Food. He is holding food from Hash House a Go Go.

Sunday: We went and ate at Hash a Go Go which is a pretty famous (and amazing) diner at Imperial Palace. Adam Richman (the guy from Man vs. Food) approves of it! Then we walked the strip a bit more. Then 2 of us went to the spa and met some people there. Ended up staying there for 4 hours. We went to Thunder from Down Under that night! It was fantastic. We ended our trip going to XS at Encore!! BEST CLUB Ive ever been to. I would reccomend it to everyone!
Me and my "little" with the Thunder from Down Under boys

Tip: Get the Monorail Pass!! It is only $12 for the day ( a full 24 hour time span) and trust me it can save your feet if you are club hopping or going to a club on the opposite side of the strip then where you are staying. 


Tip 2: Don't pay to get into clubs. Always take little passes from the people on the street. Sometimes its worth it to tip them $10 because they'll give you VIP passes to 4 high end clubs and drink passes too. Always find out the guest lists at all the clubs. We didn't wait in line at all this weekend nor pay and we got free drinks at every club we went to.


Tip 3: GO TO XS!! It is amazing!
This is what it looked like. The dance floor opens to the outside. Overlooking the pool. That gazebo is actually in the center of the pool and there is a girl dancing in it. It is like a mini rave
Quote of the Night: If the ground is glittery then it is not dirty. (I had to walk barefoot for a small part of the strip because my feet were KILLING me)


Monday: Left Vegas at 12 pm and got back at 4 pm. Slept until Kevin came home from work and jumped into his arms. I missed him a lot :)

Well thats my mini recap for you :) Excited for my long one?

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I'm loving how sexy you look on that hunk!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, it seems like everyone is going to Vegas!! I want to go. Right now.

    I'm glad you had a good trip. Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) That trip sounds like such a fun time. I really need to get there myself someday.

    Have to say I just discovered your blog and I LOVE it. Can't wait to read more.

    It's so fab that you're into sports. So far Kristen (While We're Waiting) is the only girl I can chat sports with. Though I have to admit I'm a Boston girl so there is a little rivalry between our towns ;)

    Again, Love the blog and hope you have a wonderful day. Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a blast! Totally jealous of your Thunder Down Under experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun, I loved Thunder from Down Under when I saw them. Also love Adam Richman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hip hip hooray! I am sooo sooo glad you had fun adn made it back to your home safe!

    ReplyDelete