Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Took a little Blogcation and a Birthday!

Hello Folks! Sorry I took a mini blogcation. I think I am back but Im not positive yet. I have some exciting news that hopefully Ill be able to share on Friday but it means I may or may not be kinda scarce in this bloggy world for the next couple of weeks or so. Ill fill you in with the details when I am able to. :) So today is Wednesday and that means Wee Bit of Me Wednesday.

Oh wait you want a little bit of an update? Ok um... This weekend was pretty low key. Went and saw kevin's band play on Friday, girl time on Saturday, and football on Sunday. I am happy that the Chargers have won 2 in a row (there may still be hope). This week has been whatever but it seems to be ending on a positive note (hopefully more on that on Friday). Oh and I will be going to Vegas on a girls trip from Friday-Monday. So yah, go ahead and be jealous ;). 

Now enjoy learning more about me like you do every week. :) And link up over at Leigh Ashleys blog (click on the little logo below) because its a lot of fun


{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?
I use to collect thimbles (back when I was in high school). I guess I semi-collect shot glasses now...especially ones from Vegas. Im sure I will come back with a couple on Monday. 
This is just a small part of our collection  but 3 of these are Vegas themed. Oh and my old roommate took my black and pink Vegas shot glass so I have to replace that one of course.
 
{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by? Avoid it at all costs!!! Im not kidding. I really do avoid it as much as possible... :(

 
{three} who would you call for bail money? Kevin...He would be able to come get me or at least find someone who could :0
{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid? the lack of responsibility!(AMen to that Leigh Ashley) and my dolls and playing with my siblings. We were really close.
Me, my brother, and my sister soon after we came back from the HP release party of Deathly Hallows. And yes I am a dork and I was actually reading. I didn't want to put down the book to take a picture lol
Source

{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.
Starbucks and Wedding Blogs. OBSSESSED!


{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?
I usually wait till the week of Christmas. Yep, I am that cool :0


{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children? I would say the way we open presents. I would want to open stockings Christmas morning while eating our breakfast and then open the rest after we finish eating. Also to open 1 present on Christmas eve. Another tradition is to pass down to the kids once they are old enough and actually here lol these are imagination kids right now (whether it be my own or my nieces and nephews). It is a Thanksgiving contest. Where the kids weigh themselves before they eat and then after and whoever gains the most weight wins. Yep we're fattys.
{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement? Hmm getting through college, being financially independent, and being able to get a job straight out of college.
{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself? I get massages and my nails done
{ten}
if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called? Kevin is so much better at this than I. Is there a Love Shack? Im sure there is but if not thats what I would call it. Only because Im too lazy to think of a better answer right now ;)


A Big Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Bloggers! Ashley from Love, Ashely. Go wish her a Happy Birthday and check out her blog if you havent already. She is pretty fantastic. I hope you have a very lovely birthday :)


9 comments:

  1. Awesome answers! I love your Thanksgiving tradition. That cracks me up. I cannot believe you wait until the week of Christmas! I hate to go anywhere near a shopping center in the entire month of December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you honey, but please don't bring back herpes with you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) yay! Have fun in Vegas! I cant wait to see all the pictures and read all the details! EEK!

    :)))) I typically wait until the week of Christmas to buy presents too, because otherwise I'll give them early.. Because I have NO patience! I am going to try and spread it out this year... but most of the women in my life are getting Mary Kay! :) Rocks to be a consultant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I also love starbucks and wedding blogs. See, we do have some stuff in common haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get the exciting new on Friday.. good luck and I am looking forward to you sharing it :)

    I hate cleaning too..and am a last minute Christmas gift shopper as well, I tend to find myself out during the post-Thanksgiving day sales, but always end up finding deals for me, rather than others :/

    Have fun in Vegas.. definitely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, a new post! Hope you get great news on Friday whatever it might be! I too love starbucks and wedding blogs! That pic of you and your sibs is cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to collect shot glasses too! I stopped some time ago, but I still have a bunch! I am so with you about cleaning! Timmy does all the cleaning, I HATE it!

    ReplyDelete