Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just a Wee Bit!

Hiya folks! How are you? I am great. I had a fantastic day that included a picnic and a walk with Chey and her daughter and then date night at one of my favorite restaurants. I ate too much but it was super yummy. I had Clam Chowder (divine), Steak Yakatori (orgasmic) and a Devil sushi roll (tasty and spicy). So I figured I would do Wee Bit Of Me since I really don't miss out on doing these. Enjoy. And look at my earlier post for a mini Vegas recap if you haven't already.


{one} what time do you normally wake up?
Um it depends. When I am actually working usually 6 am. Currently (since I am not working) and on weekends usually 9 am
{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
I don't go enough to have a go-to song but I guess if I did it would be "Just a Girl" by Gwen Stefani. 

{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
I would want to see green because even though I am not a "nature girl" I think I would be sad if I couldnt see grass, trees, and other plants.
See it is gorgeous!

{four} what color best matches your personality?
I would say pink because its bright and crazy. 

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
Hmm Ive seen so many good answers.  I like Leigh Ashley's answer of sushi. But I guess I would want to be the best at making steak or chili. Kevin already says I make great chili but it would be awesome to be the best at making it and imagine all the chili cookoffs I could win. But steak...Man steak is SOOO good!
Source

{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
I think 6 or 7 (car, condo complex door, mail, kevin's work, kevin's parking garage, and one random)
{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
Of course. They get christmas stockings (decorated with their names even). Usually toys. They tend to like the wrapping paper more
{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
No!! I will even put up barriers between some of my food (i.e. ketchup and hamburger). I don't like my food touching especially sauces and bread.
{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
I would say its a toss up between cooking and cleaning... Can I just say "keep house" and that would include all of that 
{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
Well i like both. I like the window because I like looking out. But I like aisle because I have long legs so I like all the room I could get.

:) Happy Wednesday/Thursday!!

4 comments:

  1. Great answers! I think I would miss seeing green, too now that you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pets get the best stuff at Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) I love you!

    but you wont have to pay anyone to cook or clean when I come to be your roommate! :)

    ReplyDelete