Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You can't Handle All This Good Stuff!

**LAST CHANCE!!** You have until 11 pm EST (or you can try to sneak it in on thursday early morning) to submit your sports-related questions (or whatever you want to ask) to the blog's token Sports Expert, Kevin (aka my boyfriend aka writer of this awesome blog). Come on...you know you want to, its super simple. Just leave your question in the comment of any blog entry you want to and I will make sure he answers it.**

Okay folks. Happy day after election day!! (That should be an official holiday). CA did pretty well for itself except for Prop 19 and Prop 25 but hey at least Meg Whitman didn't become governor. :) I am happy it is hump day. I am trying my hardest to do at least a little work but failing pretty miserably (oh well).

30 Days of Truth
Day 18: Something you Wish You Hadn't Done in your Life
**okay this is actually Day 21's prompt but the prompt for Day 18-20 are pretty deep and I don't have time to write a very opinionated post right now. Those will need preplanning**
Source

I don't believe in regrets and I am also a big believer in fate and "everything happens for a reason". So even though I have had some shitty events happen to me I wouldn't chnge them. Everything that has happened in ,my life has gotten me to where I am now. I wouldn't want to risk changing anything or thinking of the "what-ifs'" because I am pretty pleased with where I am now. I have a great relationship, loved ones who care for me, and I am in a stable and happy place in my life...Hopefully soon I will have a change of jobs :)


{one} do you still use a checkbook?
Yep. I sometimes write checks for my carpool, to pay certain bills, and random emergencies that come up and I can't use my card. I never have cash on me

{two} what size shoe do you wear?
6.5-7.5 Depends on the type of shoe.

{three} scary movies or happy endings?
I like both., Sometimes I like happy endings but sometimes you just need a good scary movie

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
Stability. I do like spontaneity sometimes but if I had to chose one or the other than it would have to be stability. I would drive myself insane if things weren't stable

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
Currently? I don't know. I don't really have all my cds...Oh wait!! I know I have CareBears Holiday Hugs cd. I got it like 3 years ago... Yah Im special but i like this CD
 
 


{six} do you watch reality tv?
Some but not the ones that most people watch. I don't like Jersey Shore or anything like that. I like Project Runway and America's Next Top Model. I also like Wedding reality and food network reality as well.

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
My chili. Wait is that cocky to say that? Its yummy ok... mmmmm I guess I also love when I have authentic mexican meals. I just have to get closer to my friends who make them lol
Source


{eight} do you have any allergies?
I use to have a lot. Now i am just allergic to vicodin, penicillin, and morphine :) All the good stuff

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
Good question. I would like to help open a hookah bar one day. Where it is a hookah lounge with a huge dance floor and bar. On the sides it can have all the couches and canopys and the middle can have the dance floor, a bar (or 2). It would be cool

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
I do want to go skydiving one day

4 comments:

  1. Crazy we have the same allergies, except for morphine, but I hate the stuff, makes me itchy.
    xo
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i want chili and i am not usually a chili fan. love care bears...might be checking out the CD cuz i am kinda lame like that. wait, not that YOU are lame...umm.

    ok shutting up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and i think i might be losing my vision. i always have to make the font bigger on your blog. i am sure it is me. sads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, things happen for a reason. =)

    lol carebears, I enjoy Baby Einstein since it's classical.lol

    We should open up a chain of hookah bars!!I love them WOOt!! LOL

    QUESTIONS FOR YOUR BF;
    How did he become so good at being a walking encyclopedia? since what age, etc..haha I'm so nosy.

    Football, Soocer or Baseball?

    What's the worst/embarassing thing he's done for his love of sports?

    ReplyDelete