Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Middle of the Week... Let the countdown to vacation begin (8 days). Wee Bit Wed.

Hello Everybody...Top of the morning (or afternoon) to all of you. I have a feeling today is going to be a blah day so I have to try super hard to motivate myself to do work.


I am proud of myself because I ran 2 miles yesterday...While my times werent where I would ideally like them to be I have to realize that I am just starting out again and I cant be at the point where I am averaging 7 min/mile. I also did 1 hour of hot zumba yesterday. It was only hot zumba because the air wasnt working and I SWEAR it was 100 DEGREES in there. I never sweated that much in my entire life...

Time for some Wee Bit of me Wednesdays...Go link up!




{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?

I would take Kevin and it will be to Disneyworld. 1) We both have never been 2) He is a lot of fun to take places 3) He would kill me if I didnt take him ;)
This is us at Disneyland 2 years ago. Don't we look like we are having fun?

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?

I would say probably 6 months ago and it was Taylor Swift

 
{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?

I LOVE spices. It is what makes my food tastes so yummy. My obsession is Tapatio. I love it. My favorite seasoning to cook with is Garlic Salt. Really anything with Garlic I love

Makes my mouth water!

 
{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?

Um Crappy music? Oh are we assuming that I would have talent? Probably hard rock then yah!!

 

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?

Hmmm this is a tough one. I would say to be there when the automobile was invented because that is something that completly changed the world. :)

 
{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?

I would go back for my MBA with an emphasis on Business Development/Management. I also want to go to school so I can do event planning/wedding coordination on the side.

 
{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?

The Super Bowl… Easiest question I have ever had to answer ever. I will go see one Super Bowl before I die!

 
{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?

I dive an automatic. I dont know how to drive stick...I feel it might be something I should learn how to do.

 
{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?

In front of a large crowd? Not really but I get warmed up and then I can do a fairly good job. I think everyone gets nervous before that.

 
{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?

Of course, I live in CA for goodness sake. I have experienced more earthquakes than I count. I am lucky that I havent experienced a big one.

Happy Hump Day! I hope you have a great one :)




1 comment:

  1. Vacation countdowns always seem to make the time go by so slowly! I always start packing early to make it seem closer! lol

    ReplyDelete