Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Icy Volcano & Ve-Goose!

Hello everyone! I hope that you are all fantastic this lovely Saturday.

Well I feel bad that I didn't get my odd news blog up yesterday. It is my favorite day of blogging,

I was pretty busy at work yesterday and then it has been a very random and spontanous weekend thus far. I have included some odd news stories below but I don't have time to do any summary on them. You should check the stories out still, my favorite is the burglary story... I love horrible excuses.

So I will probably not be able to blog until Monday but you must come and read all about my weekend summary that day. I think this is probably the most spontanous weekend I have ever have and might ever have, so you should check it out:)

Ice Spewing Volcano?

Pantie Raids

Hall of Fame of Hall of Fames

Greatest Excuse for Burglery

What are your plans for the weekend?

Happy Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Plans for the weekend are touring a Frank Lloyd Wright house (hooray!) and laundry (boo!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. vegas! woohoo!!! hope you're having fun.

    my weekend is coming to an end but you'll have to wait til tomorrow to see what i did :)

    happy weekend living!

    ReplyDelete