Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Horrible Blogger :( My appologies



I apologize for being a horrible blogger lately. I have been having a very busy life at work and in my personal life. I have trying to be a more regular blogger and thought I was making progress but this last week I took major step back... I even have been sucking at reading/commenting on your blogs. I will get right on top of that.

Weekend Plans:

Friday: Kevin and I were suppose to have a date night but I was SUPER exhausted. We went out to eat at Macaroni Grill and then I passed out around 8:30 pm. How lame am I?


Satuday: Tonight we have a party night! Well we are having about 6 other couples come over and we are going to play games and indulge a little. Should be a lot of fun, well it better be seeing as I have been planning this for 1 month now.

Sunday: Day of relaxation. Going to hang out at one of my friend's house. We were going to watch disc 2 of Degrassi:Season 4 but it won't arrive until Monday. We are thinking maybe we will go bowling or something. Any suggestions?

How has your weekend been?

Don't forget to join in on Tuesday's feature. Next Tuesday I will be featuring your favorite summer spots. Go here to learn more about it.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was going out tonight...maybe I'll sneak out...Macaroni Grill is AWESOME.....Don't be posting all these pics from tonight showing me how much fun ya had without meh....:) Just Kiddin' I wanna see:) Have FUN xoxox

    ReplyDelete