Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Monday, May 24, 2010

Pop goes the Weasel


Hello Everybody! I am just stopping in very quickly to give a brief recap of my weekend.

Before I do that however I would like to share some news I was pretty excited about...I got featured!!! There is this great blog called The Bloggers Club and it is an awesome new community of bloggers who are all fantastic people). You should go on and join the B-list, trust me you will want to be on it. This blog does features on different blogs (I happened to be featured today) and it is just a great way to get introduced to new blogs and gain followers. So welcome to you that came over from there to check me out. I am sorry that I don't have a better blog lined up.

So I had a great and very fun filled weekend. I don't have any pictures yet because I am lame and I don't have a camera. It is on my never ending list of things I need want.


Saturday night was so much fun. There was only one small drama moment which is pretty good when you get about 6 couples together and throw in some adult beverages. Luckily the witch who decided to get her panties all up in a bunch over a simple game that we were playing and decided to storm out of our house while slamming OUR door lady who caused the drama left pretty early in the party and let us enjoy the rest of the drama free night.

Our Saturday night consisted of yummy jello, apples to apples, King's cup, and hookah. Lots of great conversation and new friends were made. It was a very good night and I had a lot of fun. I am glad that I am starting to find more couples to hang out with.

Since people didn't leave until 3:30 am I lounged around the house all day yesterday. It was awesome just to be able to rest guilt free. I love lazy days.

Well tomorrow is Tuesday's Feature. Click here if you want to participate in it. You have until Tuesday at 9 am PST to get it in to me.

:)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats......sounded like a wholelottafun! I woulda prob beat that baby down! Good thing I didn't show up....ahahaha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I was featured last week - it's a great way to meet people and vic is great, she writes such lovely things about everyone!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well congrats on getting featured that is so awesome! I have always wanted to try jello shots and you would figure at 30 I would of by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That site sounds like a great new addition to the blogger community! I will definitely scope it out :) have a blast at the melting pot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for being featured!!

    heheh I have encountered a couple of dramatic chicks recently.

    Have a fab week!!

    ReplyDelete