So I think I am slightly phasing out Sports from a Girl's POV. I just don't think a lot of you are that interested in reading about sports, which I can understand,. It is hard to find people (especially women) that are obssessed with sports.... So I will probably have a small paragraph about sports still on Thursdays, it won't take up my entire post.
Today, I went home sick from work and I am feeling pretty crappy so I will make this brief and take a nap before I have to go pick up Kevin (man I wish we had 2 cars).
- Short story about why I am a gas station bimbo... I pulled into the gas station by my work and it was shut down. There were two guys there working on the pumps and I rolled down my window to ask "Where is the nearest gas station? My tank is on empty". They kind of smirk and point right across the street. Gosh I am dumb!
- Those same guys were flirting with me when I was across the street getting gas. They kept waving at me and trying to flirt with me across a crowded street. It was flattering but embarassing. I was just trying to pump my gas and get on home.\
- I wanted to go to bed right when I came home but would my cats let me? No! My little kitten decided she would get her paw stuck in between the 2 closet doors. It took 30 minutes and help from my neighbor to get her unstuck, poor thing.
- Either an earthquake just happened or a truck smashed into my condo complex. Blah I hate earthquakes.
- I am going to watch some more Degrassi while I am falling asleep. Maybe i will even curl up with my Cosmo that just came in the mail today.
- Random sports information of the day: I hate LeBron James and I am so glad that he is getting a ton of S*** for the HORRIBLE game he had Tuesday night... He deserves it. He is so not clutch.
Well I am off so that I can sleep a bit but before I go please remember to check out my new Tuesday Feature and send me your wine reviews if you want to be included.