So I am experiementing with a new theme day/blog hop/meme today. I am doing the Mama Kat's Workshop, check it out especially if you are stumped on what to write about today (as I was)
The prompt I decided to choose was 30 Things I vow to do this Summer.
1) Have a ton of fun (doing good thus far)
3)Lose 5 pounds (I don'tt even know because I avoid scales)
4) Feel comfortable with my body (I think I will be there pretty soon with this new healthy food kick)
5) Work out at least 4 times a week (FAILED! This will have to be on my september goals)
6) Read at least 5 books (hopefully more). Im on my 5th one now
9) Clean more.....Another Epic Fail.
12) Lay out by the pool... I haven't really had the urge maybe this wknd
13) Make sure to wear SPF ALL the time.
14) Pick up a new hobby... Do computer games count?
15) Stay in better touch with my family. Eh.... I don't know yet
19) Go to SD Wild Animal Parrk... Not yet
20) Take Kevin to a water park. He has never been to one before, can you believe that?... I am hoping for next weekend
22) Bake cookies and brownies for people. FAIL...Havent even thought about it
26) Write in my blog every single day this summer, if possible. ...FAIL-I'll try for Sept
Adding More Because Im cool
32) Read at least 1 more book before Sept 10th
34) Find a good hairstyle and color for fall. Get that done! (suggestions welcome)
35)Find a new exotic healthy resturant
36) Eat food from 8 different cuisines.... In progress
-American (lots of different meals)
-Mexican (fajitas, tacos, carne asada)
-Italian (went to an authentic Italian restaurant)
-Thai (yummy curry, pad thai, and coconut ice cream)
-japanese (lots and lots of sushi)
37) Spend more time with my pets
38) Go on a "new" date. (meaning one kev and I have never been on before)
40) Try a new experience