Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday GTKY Questions :)

Getting to know YOU


Hello Everyone! How is your Sunday going? Wonderful I hope.


This weekend has felt super super long to me (which was nice) but I am glad it is finally Sunday because that means GTKY, massages, and watching the Laker Game. So without further ado read below to learn more random stuff about me. Want to link up? Click the picture above and link up, you know you want to do it.


1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? 
I would want the power to fly. I am kind of boring but that is always my answer. If you lived in sourthern CA and experienced the LA/OC traffic on a daily basis you would want the power to fly as well.

2. The best thing I ever won is....?
Award/Competition? I won 1st in my league in both the 800 and mile when I was on my high school track&field team. I placed 4th in the CIF southern division


Raffle/Prize? I am super lucky when it comes to raffles and I often win. I guess the best pirze I ever won was this huge basket of goodies for a kickback such as shot glasses, a cute wine opener and wine glass tags and lots of different items. 
3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
Nope
4. What is your favorite Summer month?
July because thats when the weather is usually the best and it is my birthday month!
5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
Pool. Thats the only water I will go in. However, the beach is one of my favorite places to go and chill at.
6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
Summer right after my senior year of high school. It was just a summer full of a ton of activities. We went to the beach like 3 times a week, amusement parks, and water parks. It was my best summer yet.

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
No idea. 
8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
I have watched bits of different games. I don't like soccer nor do I understand it but I guess I should be watching it because it is the biggest thing happening in sports right now throughout the World.


Thanks for reading. I am off to get my 1.5 hour massage.


Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I really do need to get one of these massages you keep talking about!!! I've maybe had one or two professional massages in my life. Slacker over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a massage so much!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so lucky!!

    Sounds like a great start to a damn good week :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog today, love it!
    Oh and by the way we have the same name, haha. I love seeing people with the same name as mine, spelled the same too, because I don't see that too often.

    I wish I had the power to fly too, for the same reason! I just got done driving my boyfriend to work and rush hour time in center city (philadelphia) is the WORST.

    ReplyDelete