Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Friday, June 4, 2010

Elvis, Dirty Diapers, and Hot Woman Oh My!!

 Hello!! It is Friday and you know what that means around here right? Friday Oddities!! Let's see what crazy stuff is happening in the news today

Photo Credit: Scrapetv
I would love for Elvis to be Lieutenant Governor of CA.

Elvis is in the Building?

Elvis is alive and well? No, I am sorry Elvis lovers this is not THE Elvis but there is an Elvis impersonator running for Lieutenant Governor in Minnesota. His name is Todd "Elvis" Anderson and he is hoping to get on the primary ballot later this year. I wonder if he will use some gyrating pelvic movements to secure the vote.

 I'm too Hot for this Job...

DebrahLee, a New York woman, got fired from her job at Citibank and she claims it was due to her good looks. Geez, I want to see this woman now. Apparently her managers told her not to wear similar clothes as her other female co-workers (i.e. pencil skirts, turtlenecks, fitted suits) because her figure was just too much for her "easily-distracted" male co-workers to handle. When she asked why the other woman were not getting told how to dress her management basically told her that the other women were too unatrractive for it to matter.

I don't know who to feel worse for  the "unattractive women" who can wear whatever they want because no one was looking at them anyway or the "hottie" who got fired because of her sexy figure and inability to stop being so hot.


Stinky Theif

I know I have a lot of mommies that read my blog so this story will probably gross you out, make you mad, and blow your mind all at the same time. This man was breaking into people's houses to steal something that everyone else views as trash and gross-dirty diapers. This Amherst man has gotten jail time but even more importantly, pyscho-sexual examination... Only a psycho would want to steal dirty diapers because he wanted to wear them...

Weekend Plans:

Not too sure of what my weekend consists of yet. Going to just take it as it comes.

I know it will involve some of this
 Photo Credit: NBC Sports
Not in OUR House! Get out of my kitchen!

A lot of this:
Curled up on the sofa with a bowl of ice cream.

If I am good I will be doing this
And I am pretty sure there will be DANCING!
    I hope your weekends are all great!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I need to see what this woman looks like. I can understand her point somewhat, because I was told that I couldn't wear certain tops at a restaurant I was hostessing at many years ago, because I am large chested. But,I understood and wore different tops. I would love to know more about this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to look up the Citibank lady, too - hope to find a photo of her! Dress Codes in the workplace make my head spin...
    I bet you are SUPER happy about the Lakers!!!!

    I can do names :) I'm going to try to open up an Etsy store within 2-3 weeks - i have a lot of work to do to get it started! I'm excited to get the ball rolling. I am not going to advertise personalized signs off the bat, but i will do them if requested - we'll keep it on the down low ;) I'll hopefully post a little more of my work within the next week or two, and you can get a real idea of what you might like! Thanks for the support - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a picture of DebrahLee on The View, she is pretty hot- but I still don't know about the merits of her claim.

    ReplyDelete