Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sundays are Stay in you PJs day. GTKY!

Hello! I hope you all have been having a great weekend. I have had a very awesome and tiring weekend which I will tell you all about tomorrow. Now its time GTKY Sunday!


Getting to know YOU


1. Thong or Granny Panties?
Between the two I would pick a thong. My favorite undies to wear are sexy booty shorts or lacey undies.


2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
It depends but usually I would. I would want someone to tell me if my "bat cage" was open

3. Spanx or no Spanx?
Ive never worn spanx. But I think I would. Especially in some of my dresses

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?

No just under a comforter.
5. What is your favorite Disney character?
Tinkerbell or Aurora Rose. I also like Goofy a lot

6. Dream vacation spot?
Hmm some tropical private beach somewhere with endless supply of alcohol and food. :) I also want to go to Europe...especially London and Paris
7. What is your dream job?
CFO for the SD Chargers.

8. Who is your hero and why?
I am still working on trying to get a hero... I wish I knew who my hero is...

Have a great sunday!

2 comments: