Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I love the Gloomy Weather... Wee Bit Wed.

Wow!! I would like to thank everyone who commented yesterday. You all were too sweet about my hair and all the other fun stuff I talked about. I really appreciate the hair comments even though according to a special someone (coughkevincough) that was a bad picture I put up. LOL So in case you were wondering my workload is still crazy but I am actually calling again which means I can read blogs while I call yay!!


Liking gloomy weather doesn't make me Eeyore, right?  
I love the gloomy weather that southern CA has been experiencing lately. Even though I love the summer and hot days I really am starting to love fall. Even for reasons other than the obvious (FOOTBALL). I love the cooler weather, the food, the holidays, and fall TV (yay for Dexter coming back). Anydrizzle, its been gloomy and misty over here.  I like it a lot! I hope this weather lasts because that is perfect football watching weather.

Well today is Wednesday and by now you probably all know what that means around this neck of the woods. Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays!!




{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with its name?


The first pet I remembered naming was a chow and her name was Crystal...I guess because I loved that name and was bad at naming animals. Each one of my sibs had a chow too and when you said their names together it was Crystal Eight Licorice.  My brother sucked at naming animals too. When he was 3 his favorite number was eight nine so ya all of his animals were named eight nine.

{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?

I usually like cubes but if it is in an alcoholic beverage I prefer crushed
{three} do you believe in love at first sight?

hmm. i don’t know. i believe in “lust” at first sight… it’s hard to think that someone could fall in love with someone that they know nothing about. (I agree 100% with Leigh)


{four} do you have any nicknames?

Yes. Various shortened versions of my name. Kevin calls me stinky or stinkerbell or walking stink bomb.... Hmmm  maybe I should take more showers ;) I also have various other nicknames based on my relationships with people  ("big" or "little" or "roomie)
{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
Source
I love you Man, The Hangover, and Step Brothers. 
{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
Over easy or sunny side up... I like scrambled with hot sauce.

{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
Nope but my middle name is an extension of my mom's middle name

{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
sky dive, travel the world (or at least leave the country), and not worry about money!!
{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?
Hmmmmm text messages. I like being loved. OR emails. I love them :)
{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
Oh gosh... My purse is a catch all and its a mess. Sometimes I wish I didnt get a big purse lol.
 
 
1) Clutch or wallet
2) Makeup bag
3) random receipts
4) universal studios pass
5) Check book and register (that i never use)...
 
Okay well its back to work for me... I hope you all have a wonderful day! I am excited bc tonight is girls night with me and Chey :) Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. um you tell *cough*kevin*cough* that he needs NOT to diss your fab hair picture. i thought you looked cute and if i didn't...i probably wouldn't have said anything. so there! haha.

    happy thursday! it's gloomy here in norcal too.

    ReplyDelete