Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Monday, March 15, 2010

Look Before you Leap **Special Picture**

Photo Credit: betternetwork.com

My lesson of the day is Look Before You Leap.

Regardless of what it is regarding you should. It could be as small as calling before you drive to Verizon on your lunch break for a battery, only to find out they don't have it in stock. (did that today) Or it could be doing you due diligence on researching before you make a life-altering decision.

Just remember to take the extra time to look before you leap. You will be eternally grateful to yourself for making a well-educated decision.



1 comment: