Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend Wishes

Hello All!

It's been a lovely weekend thus far. I slept most of today, primarily because I have a sore throat, but also because I was out until 4 am at my friend Chey's house, hanging out with Kevin and her husband. It was a lot of fun. I love having couple friends! It's fun to have double dates or just to hang out at their homes. We all have very similar interests and the conversations are extrememly interesting.


So, my weekend wish is that the weather continues to stay nice. It has been so sunny and warm lately, I love it! It is nice to have the sun out because it brightens my day.


A great thing about sunny days is that it allows you to do anything you'd like, you are not held back because it is too cold or rainy. Having no limitations is what I love about Spring and Summertime.

What is your ideal weather?

6 comments:

  1. weather has been my ideal all weekend too! not too hot, not too cold, but just right :)

    happy first day of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had beautiful weather all weekend too, mid 70's and bright and sunny, that's my ideal weather! Glad you had such a nice weekend!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these photos Aimee! Sunshine and beautiful fluffy clouds! I could almost feel the soft warm sand under my feet. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Blessings, Joy and Monday Sunshine, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've piqued my interest. I'd love to hear your conversations! This weekend was perfect in Georgia. Sunny, warm and the total essence of spring. Maybe you and I can will the weather to stick around with our positive thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting me. The bottom pic reminds me of Daytona :), I wish it were a little warmer here, 80 would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring all the way for me, please. :)

    ReplyDelete