Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pleasant Surprise

Hello! So Wednesdays are suppose to be my no-blogging days but I figured since I missed a few last week and since I am not SUPER bogged down at work today I will blog. 


I am also excited to show you pictures of our new (but temporary) additions to the family--one of my cats, Sophie, had kittens!! She had them on Sat/Sun (it was at like 2 am). She had 4, 2 orange tabbies (Squeak and Dwight Schrute) and 2 black kitties (Dipsy and Angela)


Before I share the pictures though. I would like to do this survey-esque type thing.

If I were a month, I would be... July. It is my birthday month and its just a great month
If I were a day of the week, I would be Sunday, especially during football season. It is just a relaxing day
If I were a time of day, I would be 7:00 pm. Just because
If I were a planet, I would be Jupitar-It has been m,y favorite planet since I was young
If I were a sea animal, I would be a dolphin. They are very intelligent and beautiful
If I were a direction, I would be West. Hello I love the beach!
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a bed
If I were a liquid, I would be (e)Sprite
If I were a gemstone, I would be a Ruby. My birthstone and its pretty.
If I were a tree, I would be a Weeping Willow. Very calming
If I were a tool, I would be a Bro. Oh that type of tool, a screwdriver.
If I were a flower, I would be a Sunflower, of course!
If I were a kind of weather, I would be the cloudy days- 65 degrees with some sun.Perfection
If I were a musical instrument, I would be drums.
If I were a color, I would be Hot Pink. I like to stand out
If I were an emotion, I would be happy. I like being happy.
If I were a fruit, I would be a kiwi-sweet with a little bit of a kick
If I were a sound, I would be laughter. I love to laugh and hear people laugh.
If I were an element, I would be water. I am a water baby after all
If I were a car, I would be a Ferrari. Fast and sexy. (not that Im fast-hey now)
If I were a food, I would be a Buffalo Wings. I eat them whenever I get the chance
If I were a place, I would be the beach. Probably a Jamaican Beach
If I were a material, I would be silk. It's so smooth.
If I were a taste, I would be sweet-probably like a berry
If I were a scent, I would be "Supermodel" by Victoria's Secret-smell it!
If I were an object, I would be silly putty. to this day I still get ejoyment out of it
If I were a body part, I would be a leg
If I were a facial expression, I would be a smile. Smiles are good!
If I were a song, I would be "My Girl" by The Temptations
If I were a pair of shoes, I would be Stilettos! Duh!



Now for the Pictures of the kittens!
 Sophie Feeding her Babies
Its Sleepy Time

Angela (from The Office) yawning **Aww**
This is Squeak (he sounds like a squeaky toy) nursing
I hope you enjoyed the kittens. They are sooo cute:) I don't want to give them up in 12 weeks.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Aimee -- I didn't see your email, so I'm responding here! Thanks for entering my giveaway! I will go back and edit the post to clarify. Yes, you should come back and enter each day for the giveaway! Thanks for pointing that out!! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, how cute. Ok, that "angela yawning" pic is so waiting for her LOLcats caption!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dlo... So true. I should submit it haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! So adorbs! Yesyesyes on submitting a LOLcat caption!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, so cute! I've never had the opportunity to be around kittens but I find myself now wanting one!

    ReplyDelete