Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekend Wishes

 Happy Saturday! Happy Spring!


So, it has taken a while but I have finally come up with a theme for Saturdays. I often like to sit and dream about what-if situations. It's good to have hopes and dreams; It keeps us motivated. So on Saturdays I am going to focus on a wish (or wishes) that I have either for the week or life or just in general.


I want to have enough money to buy designer purses. I've been wanting a Dooney and Bourke for so long!
 Okay, confession time. I LOVE shoes! Especially heels and trust me, when it comes to footwear, the taller the better. I know it will be years before I can justify spending hundreds of dollars on a pair of shoes however. For now though, I will continue to buy my Target shoes while dreaming of the time I can spoil myself with a pair of Jimmy Choos.


 When (and if) I get married I want to have a sunflower bouquet. Actually, I want to have a ton of sunflowers at my wedding. I don't know what it is, but for some reason when I see Sunflowers my happiness meter shoots up to full. They are so bright and beautiful. What flower would be better for the "happiest day of my life"?


What small little pleasures in life do you wish for? 

Aimee

1 comment:

  1. oh lady i am so with you on shoes. i LOVE them...like LOVE them more than you know. it's kind of a sickness really.

    ReplyDelete