Well I got tagged again. Can you believe it? Whats funny is that it was from Amy @ Ha Ha Wait. I was actually going to tag her earlier but for some reason took her off the list (I think we have telepathy). Then she goes and tags me. Crazy time...
1) If you could change your name to anything-what would you change it to?
I would keep my name because I like it and it fits...If you would have asked me a couple of years ago I would have wanted to change it to Emily or Aurora
2) If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life-what movie would you choose?
Oooo toughie. Hmmm I guess Step Brothers. I never ever get bored of this movie.
3) If money were no object and you could move to anywhere in the world-where would you go?
Wow Im giong to be lame and stay in CA because I really do love it here (I hate cold weather). I would move to one of the rich snooty beach cities. Dana Point, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Laguna Nigel. Yah any of those... Malibu, thats a nice one too.
4) What is your favorite animal and why?
I love frogs because they are cool looking. I also love dogs because they are awesome! Frogs and Dogs
5) What is your dream job?
CFO for the SD Chargers!! Or an event planner for them. Either would be find
6) If you were a bad guy would you rather be interrogated by Jack Bauer or Jack Bristow?
No clue because I have no idea who these people are. :(
7) If you could meet any celebrity (dead or alive) who would you want to meet?
Oooo, this is sooo hard! Sandra Bullock. She is such a strong woman and I love her.
8)How do you pronounce the word crayon? Do you say cray-on or crown?
Cray-on. Yes, I had to say it outloud to figure out how I pronounced it
Oh and I tag ALL of you!! Because I am just too lazy to go pick another 8 and link them all up and notify everyone again. I can break the rules since this is the second time Im doing this.
1) What high tech gadget are you drooling over?
2) What is your signature meal?
3) If you were given 1 free night to do whatever you pleased (money and law no object) what would you do?
4) What is one childhood tradition that you plan on passing on to your kids?
5) Do you peel the label off of your water/soda bottles? (Have you heard that if you do that then you are supposidly sexually frustrated?hmm weird)
6) What got you into blogging and how long have you been doing it?
7) Whats the wildest thing you have done under the influence?
8) What is a desire/goal that you have that you have never shared with anyone?