Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Covet: Wish List

Hello all! Happy Saturday... I hope that you all are having a fun weekend so far. I am even though I wish I could have stayed out later. I need to start slipping my friends 5 hour energy.

So for today's Saturday Covet I decided to feature my wish list of things I feel I need but probably will never get.

1) Private Jet: If I had a jet I would travel all the time but I think I would be in Vegas almost every weekend so that probably wouldn't be good for my health.  



2) Luxury SUV: I'll take this Audi 07. It is beautiful and the cockpit (driver's seat) is gorgeous.






3) Luxury Pools: Waterfalls, slides, spa, swim up bar... All necessities of course.









What is on your wish list?

3 comments:

  1. All the stuff you wish for and also Carrie's closet! I *hope* I will have it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your wishes! My father in law has a 4-seater SMALL plane... does that count? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish for a corn burner (flex stove) bio fuel,
    looks like a wood stove but you can burn corn, grain, wood, wood pellets, paper,etc.

    ReplyDelete