I think that I have a problem though. I said that I wasn't going to do GTKY Sundays anymore because I do Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays and I figured that you guys don't want to read all of those surveys throughout the week. Plus I am suppose to be using this blog to improve my writing. Surveys definitely don't do that. But tough, I saw the GTKY questions this week and liked them so much that I decided to do them. Is there a survey anonymous I can go to? I need it.
Before the GTKY I decided to share with you some Sunday Advice: One of the most important lessons I have learned in my life, always trust your gut.
1) I posted about my car accident before. This accident could have been avoided if Kevin & I paid attention to our guts. We both had a weird feeling about going to the party and I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. I didn't speak up about my feelings because we had been looking forward to the party for a while. Kevin had bad feelings too but knew I had worked super hard on my mask. I wished we both would have spoke up. Speak up if you have those feelings.
2) I had a bad feeling yesterday about the party we were going to yesterday. We had to drive to my hometown 45 minutes away and I just wasnt feeling it. I told Kevin this but he was able to persuade me to go. The party was quite boring and we ended up not staying that long because we werent having a good time. It sucked that we had to drive almost 2 hours for nothing. Your gut is usually right
3) I have had many times where I have left my house a little bit later than expected or stayed at an event a little longer because I just had a feeling. There have been several occassions where there were accidents that occured at the same exact place and time I would have been had I left at the right time. Listen and you could save yourself
1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
I would want to host So You Think You Can Dance or Project Runway. I would like to be up close and personal to these talents.
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave but as soon as I become rich one of the first things I am going to get done is Laser Hair Removal. I hate shaving and I will be the first to admit that I am lazy about it and don't do it as often as I should
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
I love kitchens!! I want granite countertops, a beautiful island, big and open, and gorgeous appliances
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
I love the smell of nature in general. Smells yummy outside. I also love pumpkin
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
Dexter. But all I really care about on TV in the fall is football. WOOT!
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Personal Chef. I can cook but I would love if I had a chef so I wouldn't have to cook and so I would not have to decide what we are going to eat that evening. I never can come up with enough ideas and I feel we are always eating the same things every night... Oh and when I have money I LOVE shopping
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Football!! You all should have know that. Oh gosh Im super duper excited. Its so close.
Have a Great Sunday!