Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I wanna talk about me!!!! Oh and lets play tag...

Hello Lovelies! Today is Wednesdays and you all should know what that means by now. Time to learn more about me!

First a little Wednesday Vent. I am really hating work lately and I wish that I wasn't. I mean I love where I work and usually I love my job but just lately I have been in a slump. I am super hard on myself and I am a bit of a perfectionist (but only when it comes to work) so when I'm not overexcelling at work I get depressed. I seriously don't know what to do because I have been feeling this way for a week now. My stomach hurts, Im unmotivated, angry all the time, and just wanting to give up. Any words of advice or encouragement would be great. I just don't like feeling this way and its getting worse. When did I dread going to work? UGH this is only making me even more stressed out.


Oh I was tagged by My Life in Purple so before Wee Bit Wednesdays. I must fulfill my tag duties.


The rules are fairly simple to follow: I must answer 8 questions, make up 8 questions of my own, and tag 8 people. Simple enough.

1. Margaritas; crushed and blended or over ice?

I like it crushed and blended and usually a flavor. My favorite is from Chilis, their strawberry margarita with sugar on the rim is delicious!

2. On top, on bottom, or other?
Wow...She made some personal questions. Hmm, I guess I'll say bottom or other.
3. What colour lingerie do you wear when you want to feel sexy?
Black with hints of pink in it. Hot pink especially makes me feel sexy.
4. If your life were a book like Eat. Pray. Love., what would your three words be?
Hmmm Work, Play, Love (or Smoke Hookah). LOL
5. Where is your 'happy place'? Is it real, or imaginary?
I have a couple of happy places (in no particular order). Hookah lounge, beach, Dave & Busters, Barnes & Noble, and Staples Center
6. Have you ever purchased anything "As Seen on TV"?
I haven't personally. My mom got a magic bullet when I was in high school. I liked it a lot
7. Have you ever looked up your lover's ex? (Facebook, Google, etc.)
Ive looked at pictures he has shown me on myspace. But I personally have not.

8. Who in your life would you really love to tell off?
No one pops into my head right now. :)

MY QUESTIONS!!

Im pondering them ok?
1) What is one thing (non-mandatory) that you do in your free time that you couldn't give up no matter how much someone would pay you?
2) Have you done anything that you thought you would never do or something that would shock your parents if they found out (i.e. I got a tattoo and I never thought I would do that. If you would have asked me in highschool I would have said HELL NO)
3) What is one perk that you never could give up even if it didn't exactly fit in your budget?
4) What did you want to be when you grew up? What are you now?
5) What do you sleep in?
6) If you were given $50,000 today and told you could only spend it on one thing what would you purchase?
7) What non-domesticated animal would you want as your pet if there were no danger involved?
8) What noise bugs you to no end?

Tag Your it: Brittany, Leigh, VicStar, Shelley, Smitty, Meg, JG 
**PS If you weren't tagged but want to answer these fantastic questions anyway then please do so either here or on your blog... I wish I could tag everyone but didn't want to break the rules** Double PS. If you guys don't follow these lovely girls you need to. Not only do they have fantastic blogs but they are some of the most loyal followers :)



{one} what was your favorite birthday gift?


Oh gosh...This is so hard because 1) I have a horrible long term memory and 2) I have had some great gifts over the years.. Kevin got me an ipod nano for my bday last year, that was pretty awesome. Also for my 18th party my parents helped pay for a huge party I wanted. Kevin is still waiting for this year's bday gift to be available and if it is what I think it is then that will be one of my favorites :)


{two} have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?

Im from CA...we don't do those things here lol. Now I am going to have to google snipe-hunting because I don't even know what that is
{three} what’s the strangest talent you have?

My ability to memorize certain things for a short amount of time. Use to piss my professors off because I could skip a lot of classes, glance at the notes, and then ace the test. Or how about the fact that I have a horrible long term memory but I can remember what people were wearing when I met them or at various events. Are those talents?
{four} what are your favorite kind of chips?

Im not really a big chip eater. I like pita chips with hummus. Yummy! Thats one of my constant cravings lately.
{five} do you know any tongue twisters?

Of course... Sally sells sea shells down by the sea shore. I hate tongue twisters though... I suck at them
{six} what was the last movie you saw in a theater?

Despicable Me....It was so good too
{seven} do you collect anything?

Animal hair? LOL JK. Its just our condo has way too much fur flying around with our 2 cats and our dog. I don't really collect anything...not officially anyway.

{eight} what is something you wish you were better at?

cleaning, following through on my obligations, being organized, nt taking things so personally, making friends, making plans, and the list goes on and on.

{nine} what’s the worst habit you have?

Oh lord... I have so many. Swearing, being messy, sticking my toes together (kevin hates this)

{ten} when you wake up, what is the first thing you think?

"5 more minutes" and I usually press the snooze button a million times (yet another bad habbit)
 
Well Happy Hump Day everyone!! Only 2.5 more work days until the weekend!! WOOT

2 comments: