Welcome!

**My name is Aimee and I will be blogging themed days usually. I will try to touch on a variety of topics and try to make this blog an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read! I hope you enjoy your time here.**

Friday, October 22, 2010

I have had about 4 Brain Farts today. I need to go Home

Hello Folks! I hope you are all doing fantastic on this fine Friday afternoon. Let's just say I am counting down the hours until 4:30/5 (or whenever I decide to leave) because I am SUPER exhausted. It is not a good idea to go to Halloween Horror Nights and stay there until about 2 am if you have to be at work the next day. We didn't get home till 3 am and I woke up at 8:30 am. So I have excuses for all my brain farts that I have had today.
How can you not scream when you see about 10 of these in 1 maze. Scary!


Horror Nights was a blast the second time around. I went on the Terror Tram this time and was SUPER scared because you get to walk around on the back lot and they greet you with chainsaws right when you get off. Also Norman (from Psycho, dressed up like his mom though), scared the shit out of me and I made a fool of myself. The Nightmare on Elm Street maze was extremely well done too. I had a lot of fun with Kevin and he even got startled once or twice. Of course I didn't take any photos because I didn't want to be distracted so the monsters could scare me even more. It was bad enough that I had one stalking me as soon as we came in. Now onto some odd news!


Chen, a Taiwanese woman, is marrying herself after starting that she was unimpressed with the men she has dated but feels pressured to get married.She has arranged a wedding ceremony and even has hired a wedding planner to carry out a wedding to herself... I am so confused.

Would you eat this head?

There is a big controversy in South Korea because the government has advised that people should only eat 2 octopus heads a day, fisherman are enraged. Apparently the heads contain Cadmium (a carcinogen that harms livers and kidneys) so people should limit their intake to 2 a day. Dang it, I was eating about 5 a day.

Kevin had this on his blog recently, but I just feel it fits...

It happens often, someone's arm gets stuck in the toilet while trying to retrieve their phone, right? No, no it doesn't. If you drop your phone in the toilet it is most likely ruined so might as well get a new phone. This man in China got his arm stuck in the toilet's pipe after he reached in trying to rescue his phone. Rescuers had to break the toilet to get his arm out...

30 Days of Truth
Day 8: Someone who has made your life Hell or Treated you Like Shit

My ex-boyfriend Trevor. He was emotionally and physically abusive. He took advantage of my family and all they did for him We were together for almost 3 years (high school boyfriend). He also lived with my family because he is in a really bad situation at home...He had his own room and car and my parents always bought him stuff.(I actually didn't lose my virginity until I was in college so nothing went down between us even though he lived with us). One day he decided he was going to move back with his dad with no warning and he broke up with me. Broke my heart. I also found out he cheated on me for 6 months. He was a horrible boyfriend and I don't know why I stuck with him for so long but hey you live and your learn right? He recently contacted me to apologize and every couple of weeks he tries to call me to vent about his problems but I told him that I didn't want him calling me anymore.

My next boyfriend (who I lost my virginity to) was a complete asshole and also cheated on me. He also was really bad for my self-esteem. Lets just say for a while I was a magnet for bad boyfriends...I did learn a lot from those past relationships.

Well it is almost the weekend (I really am not working anyway)... What are your plans?

4 comments:

  1. if i had a nickel for everytime i got stuck in the toilet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toilet story had me laughing so hard. I love that the woman is marrying herself. She won't have to put up with anyone and she'll even get gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo for bad boyfriends.. but now you have Kev so YOU WIN! Gives me hope for my future!

    Love all these funny stories. you guys find the best stuff I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I've always been too chicken to check out Horror Nights or Halloween Haunt. I know I'd start screaming in the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete